IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN DISTRICT, YOU MUST FIRST CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE A STUDENT TRANSFER APPLICATION. The application and required documents must be submitted to the Superintendent's Office. Your application for transfer must be approved PRIOR to enrolling your student.
    Please bring the following documents to the appropriate campus: 
    • Proof of income (PreK ONLY)
    • Certified copy of child's birth certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Current immunization record
    • Proof of residency in Van ISD (Copy of a water bill, cable bill, lease agreement, etc. in parent/guardian's name tied to address of residency. Credit card bills, car loan payment bills, etc are not eligible.)
    • Most recent report card from previous district
    • Parent/Guardian's driver's license
    • Custody/Guardianship documents if applicable

    If your child is new to Van ISD (no other siblings are currently enrolled on any campus), you will be required to create a Family Access Account in Skyward. You must have an email address where you can access the inbox to be able to retrieve login instructions from Skyward to complete the enrollment process. Parents are also required to fill out a meal application.
    Click below to fill out required documents for Van ISD:
    If you do not have access to the internet, computers will be available at each campus for your use.