NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT
New Student Online Enrollment allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information in order to request enrollment for students new to Van ISD.
How does it work?
If you have a child currently enrolled in Van ISD and need to enroll a sibling:
- Please log in to your Skyward Family Access account and select the 'New Student Online Enrollment' tab to begin your application process. Click here to access your Skyward Family Access Account.
If you are new to Van ISD:
- Review How to Enroll at Van ISD below.
- If you live outside of Van ISD, please click here to complete an Application for Transfer request.
- Remember, any child with siblings currently attending school at ANY Van ISD campus must be enrolled through your Skyward Family Access Account. Click here to access your Skyward Family Access Account. If no other children in the family currently attend Van ISD, you must create a Skyward Family Access Account using the link below.
- A verification email will be sent to the parent/guardian with log-in and password information.
- Use the login and password provided in the verification email to access your new Van ISD Skyward Family Access account.
- Complete the student application process within Skyward Family Access.
- Complete the required Meal Application below.
- Bring required forms and documents to the appropriate campus (see How to Enroll at Van ISD below).
- The appropriate campus will review the application and communicate the next step to the parent/guardian.
- Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled within Van ISD at the appropriate campus.
CLICK THE ICONS BELOW TO COMPLETE EACH STEP.