Grab and Go Meal Pick-up for Virtual Students
- Meals may be picked up Monday through Friday (if school is in session) between 12:00 -1:00 pm on the east side of Van Middle School. See the map for pick-up directions.
- In order for virtual students to receive a meal, a parent or guardian must complete this form no later than 9 am each morning: https://bit.ly/VISDGrabAndGoLunch.
- When you arrive to pick up your child’s meal, you will be required to give your child’s ID number to the person on duty. Your child will receive a breakfast and lunch meal
- Parents may pick-up their children’s meals without the child being present.
- There will be no cash, check, or credit payments made at the meal pick-up line. Meal payments will be made online through Lunch Money Now which you can find on the district and campus websites at Parents & Students> Lunch Money Now or by clicking here. You will need your child’s student ID number to make the necessary payment.
Students at any campus with Free and Reduce-Priced Meal Eligibilities- $0.00
J.E. Rhodes Elementary- All students $0.00
Intermediate and Middle Schools- Full Pay students $2.90
Jr. High School- Full Pay students $3.05
High School- Full Pay students $3.15
**For more information contact Penny Dutton (903) 963-5256 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org**