RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
Helping Children Cope with COVID-19
Being Cyber Smart in an Online World
Suicide PreventionIf you or someone you know are thinking about harming yourself or attempting suicide, tell someone who can help right away:
- Call your doctor's office.
- Call 911 for emergency services.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call the toll-free, 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1- 800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255); TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)
- Ask a family member or friend to help you make these calls or take you to the hospital.