NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT
New Student Online Enrollment allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information in order to request enrollment for students new to Van ISD.
How does it work?
If you have a child currently enrolled in Van ISD and need to enroll a sibling:
- Please log in to your Skyward Family Access account and select the 'New Student Online Enrollment' tab to begin your application process.
If you are new to Van ISD:
- Review How to Enroll at Van ISD below.
- If you live outside of Van ISD, please click HERE to comple an Application for Transfer request.
- Create a Skyward Family Access Account below (if no other students in the family attend Van ISD).
- A verification email will be sent to the parent/guardian with log in and password information.
- Use log in and password provided in verification email to access your new Van ISD Skyward Family Access account.
- Complete the student application process within Skyward Family Access.
- Complete the required Meal Application below.
- Bring required forms and documents to appropriate campus (see How to Enroll at Van ISD below).
- Appropriate campus will review application and communicate next step to parent/guardian.
- Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled within Van ISD at the appropriate campus.