New Student Online Enrollment allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information in order to request enrollment for students new to Van ISD.

How does it work?

If you have a child currently enrolled in Van ISD and need to enroll a sibling:

If you are new to Van ISD:

  • Review How to Enroll at Van ISD below.

  • If you live outside of Van ISD, please complete an Application for Transfer request.

  • Remember, any child with siblings currently attending school at ANY Van ISD campus must be enrolled through your Skyward Family Access Account. Access your Skyward Family Access Account. If no other children in the family currently attend Van ISD, you must create a Skyward Family Access Account using the link below.

  • A verification email will be sent to the parent/guardian with log-in and password information.

  • Use the login and password provided in the verification email to access your new Van ISD Skyward Family Access account.

  • Complete the student application process within Skyward Family Access.

  • Complete the required Meal Application below.

  • Bring required forms and documents to the appropriate campus (see How to Enroll at Van ISD below).

  • The appropriate campus will review the application and communicate the next step to the parent/guardian.

  • Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled within Van ISD at the appropriate campus.


Documents icon

(See below for more info regarding documentation)

Skyward Access icon

Lunch icon


If you do not live in district, You must first complete a student transfer application. The application and required documents must be submitted to the Superintendent's Office. Your application for transfer must be approved PRIOR to enrolling your student.

Please bring the following documents to the appropriate campus: 

  • Proof of income (PreK ONLY)

  • Certified copy of child's birth certificate

  • Social Security Card

  • Current immunization record

  • Proof of residency in Van ISD (Copy of a water bill, cable bill, lease agreement, etc. in parent/guardian's name tied to address of residency. Credit card bills, car loan payment bills, etc are not eligible.)

  • Most recent report card from previous district

  • Parent/Guardian's driver's license

  • Custody/Guardianship documents if applicable

If your child is new to Van ISD (no other siblings are currently enrolled on any campus), you will be required to create a Family Access Account in Skyward. You must have an email address where you can access the inbox to be able to retrieve login instructions from Skyward to complete the enrollment process. Parents are also required to fill out a meal application.

Fill out required documents for Van ISD:

If you do not have access to the internet, computers will be available at each campus for your use.